Dart: Up and Running: A New, Tool-Friendly Language for by Seth Ladd, Kathy Walrath
By Seth Ladd, Kathy Walrath
Google designed the Dart platform to scale from uncomplicated scripts to advanced apps, working on either the customer and the server. With this publication, you’ll learn the way Dart might actually help architect and improve HTML5 apps for the fashionable Web.
* the way to use Dart gains, from variables to operators to periods and libraries
* Create, release, and debug net and command-line apps with the Dart Editor
* Get a travel of Dart libraries, together with dart:core, dart:html, dart:isolate, dart:io, and dart:json
* get to grips with instruments reminiscent of Dartium, the Chromium-based browser that incorporates the Dart digital machine
* Get a walkthrough of Dart Chat, a client-server app within which either the customer and the server are applied in Dart
Read or Download Dart: Up and Running: A New, Tool-Friendly Language for Structured Web Apps PDF
Similar web development books
Even supposing internet elements are nonetheless at the bleeding edge—barely supported in smooth browsers—the know-how can also be relocating super quickly. This sensible consultant will get you up to the mark at the ideas underlying W3C's rising normal and exhibits you the way to construct customized, reusable HTML5 net elements.
The Ruby Programming Language is the authoritative advisor to Ruby and offers accomplished assurance of types 1. eight and 1. nine of the language.
It was once written (and illustrated! ) by way of an all-star team:
• Yukihiro "Matz" Matsumoto, writer, dressmaker and lead developer of Ruby and writer of Ruby in a Nutshell, which has been extended and revised to develop into this book.
Why the fortunate stiff, artist and Ruby programmer extraordinaire. This publication starts off with a quick-start instructional to the language, after which explains the language intimately from the ground up: from lexical and syntactic constitution to datatypes to expressions and statements and on via equipment, blocks, lambdas, closures, periods and modules.
The ebook additionally features a lengthy and thorough creation to the wealthy API of the Ruby platform, demonstrating -- with heavily-commented instance code -- Ruby's amenities for textual content processing, numeric manipulation, collections, input/output, networking, and concurrency. a whole bankruptcy is dedicated to Ruby's metaprogramming capabilities.
The Ruby Programming Language files the Ruby language definitively yet with out the formality of a language specification. it really is written for knowledgeable programmers who're new to Ruby, and for present Ruby programmers who are looking to problem their knowing and elevate their mastery of the language.
- Kendo UI Cookbook
- AngularJS by Example
- Head First HTML with CSS & XHTML
Additional info for Dart: Up and Running: A New, Tool-Friendly Language for Structured Web Apps
Js, using the following code, and run each in its own terminal window, such that both terminal windows are visible to you. listen(8080) repl_client simply creates a new socket connection to port 8080 through net. connect, and pipes any data coming from stdin (your terminal) through that socket. Similarly, any data arriving from the socket is piped to stdout (your terminal). It should be clear that we have created a way to take input and send it via a socket to port 8080, listening for any data that the socket may send back to us.