250 HTML and Web Design Secrets by Molly E. Holzschlag
By Molly E. Holzschlag
* This value-priced advisor by means of one of many best 25 so much Influential ladies on the internet grants 250 recommendations, workarounds, information, and annoyance-busters that net designers won't locate anyplace else
* deals 500 pages of insider thoughts to enhance workflow and potency, keep improvement money and time, and elevate seek engine scores and placement site visitors, even if designers are looking to improve an present website or construct a state of the art web site from scratch
* Covers issues reminiscent of HTML, XHTML, CSS, photographs and multimedia, cellphone and PDA accessibility, content material improvement, instruments, usability, details structure, globalization, and location redesign
* Molly Holzschlag is a guidance committee member of the net criteria venture (WaSP) and spokesperson for the area association of site owners, in addition to a widespread lecturer at meetings and the writer of twenty-five earlier books
Read Online or Download 250 HTML and Web Design Secrets PDF
Similar web development books
Even though net elements are nonetheless at the bleeding edge—barely supported in glossy browsers—the know-how is usually relocating tremendous speedy. This useful consultant will get you up to the mark at the ideas underlying W3C's rising regular and indicates you the way to construct customized, reusable HTML5 internet elements.
The Ruby Programming Language is the authoritative consultant to Ruby and offers accomplished insurance of types 1. eight and 1. nine of the language.
It used to be written (and illustrated! ) by way of an all-star team:
• Yukihiro "Matz" Matsumoto, writer, clothier and lead developer of Ruby and writer of Ruby in a Nutshell, which has been accelerated and revised to develop into this book.
Why the fortunate stiff, artist and Ruby programmer extraordinaire. This ebook starts off with a quick-start educational to the language, after which explains the language intimately from the ground up: from lexical and syntactic constitution to datatypes to expressions and statements and on via equipment, blocks, lambdas, closures, sessions and modules.
The publication additionally features a lengthy and thorough creation to the wealthy API of the Ruby platform, demonstrating -- with heavily-commented instance code -- Ruby's amenities for textual content processing, numeric manipulation, collections, input/output, networking, and concurrency. a whole bankruptcy is dedicated to Ruby's metaprogramming capabilities.
The Ruby Programming Language files the Ruby language definitively yet with no the formality of a language specification. it truly is written for knowledgeable programmers who're new to Ruby, and for present Ruby programmers who are looking to problem their figuring out and elevate their mastery of the language.
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Dreamweaver CS5
- Foundation Web Design with Dreamweaver 8
- Don't Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (3rd Edition)
Extra info for 250 HTML and Web Design Secrets
38 39 39 40 41 41 43 44 44 44 #31: #32: #33: #34: #35: #36: Listing Marketing Tasks . . . . . Addressing Quality Assurance Concerns Setting Milestones . . . . . . . Getting Signoff Throughout the Process .
Sometimes client-side markup is managed by the design department or by another team member entirely. Paying special attention to intra-team politics is especially important here, because this is where clashes between designers and technologists most commonly occur. note ࡗ ࡗ ࡗ Secret #30: Defining Administrative Tasks There are numerous administrative tasks, mostly overseen by the project manager, although he or she should feel free to delegate where sensible.
38 39 39 40 41 41 43 44 44 44 #31: #32: #33: #34: #35: #36: Listing Marketing Tasks . . . . . Addressing Quality Assurance Concerns Setting Milestones . . . . . . . Getting Signoff Throughout the Process . Encouraging Collaboration . . . . Managing Scope Creep . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .